Good morning Year One!
I hope you have all had a good week.
Activities for today! –
- Recap sounds and tricky words using the resources on the class handouts page.
- Purple Mash 2do – Complete the words by finding the missing sounds.
- Complete the spelling 2do I have set on Purple Mash. Remember to use your phonics and listen carefully to the sounds you hear.
- Pick a number and count forwards and backwards using your chosen number as a starting point.
- Spend some time on Numbots
- Practise writing numbers to 20
- Purple Mash 2do – Complete the club sheet! See how fast you can complete all the questions!
- Purple Mash 2do – Science Experiment! Follow the instructions carefully and predict what you think might happen. Complete the science experiment and send a picture of your creation! Enjoy!
Have a lovely day and a relaxing weekend! Make sure to spend time doing things you enjoy.
For those returning to school, I will see you on Monday! For those remaining at home, keep working hard! Miss Cleary