Monday 1st June 2020 Good morning Year One!
I hope you and your families are well and had a restful half term. I spent lots of time in the garden enjoying the lovely sunshine!
Activities for today! –
- Recap sounds and tricky words using the resources on the class handouts page.
- Purple Mash 2do: Find the hidden picture by colouring the split diagraphs.
- Class handouts page – Read the story ‘The Bear Who Came to Babysit’
- Purple Mash 2do – Complete the questions about the story.
- Spend some time on Numbots
- Practise counting in 2s, 5s and 10s. Use the songs on YouTube to help.
- Purple Mash 2do – Complete the questions.
- Purple Mash 2do – Can you draw yourself and label the different parts of the body?
Some of the 2dos on Purple Mash are documents that you should be able to download, edit and re-upload for me to mark. Alternatively, you could print them and send a picture of your work back. If neither of these are possible – please don’t worry, just do what you can!
Have a lovely day!