Good morning Year One!
I hope you all enjoyed completing yesterday’s activities. Although the weather was a bit miserable, I hope you still had a lovely day!
Activities for today! –
- Recap sounds and tricky words using the resources on the class handouts page.
- Phonics Play website: Sentences – Practise reading the different sentences that contain words using the split diagraph sounds – a_e, e_e, i_e, o_e and u_e https://new.phonicsplay.co.uk/resources/ phase/5/sentences-5a
- Class handouts page – Re-read the story ‘The Bear Who Came to Babysit’. Can you then discuss the key events in the story?
- Purple Mash 2do – Choose an animal that you would like to babysit you and explain why. You can choose any animal you like!
- Spend some time on Numbots
- Purple Mash 2do – Complete the questions
- Purple Mash 2do – Describe your favourite animal and explain why.
Have a great day!