Happy Tuesday Year One!
I hope you all enjoyed completing yesterday’s activities. I had some brilliant work handed in on Purple Mash. Keep it up!
Activities for today! –
- Recap sounds and tricky words using the resources on the class handouts page.
- Purple Mash 2do – Complete the words by finding the missing sounds.
- Re-read the story ‘The Bear Who Came To Babysit’ on the class handouts page.
- Purple Mash 2do – Can you retell the story in your own words?
- Practising writing numbers 1-20 in words.
- Purple Mash 2do – Complete the number hunt challenge!
- Explore the computing activities on Purple Mash.
- If you can, download the free Beebots app and complete the levels.
Have a lovely day!