Wednesday 3rd June 2020
Good morning Year One!
I hope you are all having a good week. Well done to those that are continuing to work hard at home. Keep it up!
Activities for today! –
- Recap sounds and tricky words using the resources on the class handouts page.
- Purple Mash 2do – Read the phoneme spotter story. Can you find all the words containing the ee sound? English
- Class handouts page – Re-read the story ‘The Bear Who Came To Babysit’
- Purple Mash 2do – Imagine a bear came to babysit you. Write a letter to a friend telling them what happened.
- Pick a number and represent how many tens and ones it has.
- Purple Mash 2do – Complete the activities by sharing the objects into equal groups.
- Login to Yumu and complete assignments set
Have a lovely day!