Only 2 days until our VE Day celebrations on Friday, did you see Miss Meakin's video for ideas?
Also please see our folder in our Nursery Class Page for more ideas of how you could join in, these include:
1. A Union Flag for you to print/copy and colour, you can display it next to your rainbows in your window.
2. A recipe for cupcakes, I'm going to decorate mine with red, white and blue icing :)
3. Instructions for printing with potatoes, perfect if you have red, white
and blue paint! You could use these for bunting to put up outside your house.
4. Instructions on how to make a paper aeroplane, or if you are able to print, a template of a World War 2 Spitfire Glider to cut and assemble.
5. A template of a red, white and blue party hat or again you could just make your own.
These are just a few ideas, please feel free to add your own. We would then love see photographs of your celebrations so Mrs Bond can make another lovely video of us all.
Have fun, love Mrs Frisby x